Hi! I think my hard drive is getting ready to crash. It did this about 2
years ago and I lost everything. How do I backup everything to cds so that I
won't lose it all this time?

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:43:05 -0700, "ladybug"
<ladybug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>Hi! I think my hard drive is getting ready to crash. It did this about 2
>years ago and I lost everything. How do I backup everything to cds so that I
>won't lose it all this time?

I bought this program... works great and small enough to fit on a
single 3.5 boot disk

http://www.bootitng.com/image.html

If you have an external hard drive (I use a USB 120Gig drive) it
is REALLY fast to create the image files

You might also look at Spinrite to refresh your hard disk
http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith