Complete system backup

Hi! I think my hard drive is getting ready to crash. It did this about 2
years ago and I lost everything. How do I backup everything to cds so that I
won't lose it all this time?
2 answers Last reply
More about complete system backup

    On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:43:05 -0700, "ladybug"
    <ladybug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >Hi! I think my hard drive is getting ready to crash. It did this about 2
    >years ago and I lost everything. How do I backup everything to cds so that I
    >won't lose it all this time?

    I bought this program... works great and small enough to fit on a
    single 3.5 boot disk

    http://www.bootitng.com/image.html

    If you have an external hard drive (I use a USB 120Gig drive) it
    is REALLY fast to create the image files

    You might also look at Spinrite to refresh your hard disk
    http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

    >> http://www.bootitng.com/image.html

    I myself use that. Works great.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "John Thomas Smith" <jtsmith@pacifier.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:43:05 -0700, "ladybug"
    > <ladybug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >>Hi! I think my hard drive is getting ready to crash. It did this about 2
    >>years ago and I lost everything. How do I backup everything to cds so
    >>that I
    >>won't lose it all this time?
    >
    > I bought this program... works great and small enough to fit on a
    > single 3.5 boot disk
    >
    > http://www.bootitng.com/image.html
    >
    > If you have an external hard drive (I use a USB 120Gig drive) it
    > is REALLY fast to create the image files
    >
    > You might also look at Spinrite to refresh your hard disk
    > http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm
    >

    > John Thomas Smith
    > http://www.direct2usales.com
    > http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Support Backup Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP