How To Incorporate Fm Tuner To Treo650?

August 12, 2005 9:33:27 AM

I am suprised that Treo 650 does not have a built-in FM tuner which is
a quite standard feature for most handphones these days. Is there
anyway to incorporate one into the Treo 650?

--
Pete

Pete's Profile: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/member.php?userid=...
View this thread: http://www.micromagiclabs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2...
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 11:25:04 AM

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 05:33:27 -0300, Pete <privacy@net.com> wrote:

>I am suprised that Treo 650 does not have a built-in FM tuner which is
>a quite standard feature for most handphones these days. Is there
>anyway to incorporate one into the Treo 650?
This does not excactly answer your question, but Pocket Tunes Deluxe
allows connection to Shoutcast streamed stations, and I have enjoyed
that feature.
mobilelawyer
at your service
!