favorite

I can't save any web sites to my favorite folder and when I try to move
thing in there it comes up as a 339 error. how can I fixes this problem that
im having? Thank you for all of your help
2 answers Last reply
More about favorite

    To add a page to your list of favorite pages

    1. Go to the page that you want to add to your Favorites list.
    2. On the Favorites menu, click Add to Favorites.
    3. Type a new name for the page if you want to.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:%237MazetOFHA.2788@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    loran <scoren_loran@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I can't save any web sites to my favorite folder and when I try to
    > move thing in there it comes up as a 339 error. how can I fixes this
    > problem that im having? Thank you for all of your help

    Loran, does this make any sense. You have to log on as Administrator or
    be a member of that Group.
    Q:
    How do I resolve error 339?

    A:
    Error 339 should only occur in Windows XP, 2000, and NT. Logging into
    your computer with a "limited access" user profile causes error 339, meaning
    that you do not have full administrative access to the operating system. The
    current fix is to log on as administrator within your operating system. This
    will allow full file sharing within your operating system and should resolve
    error 339.

    "loran" <scoren_loran@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I can't save any web sites to my favorite folder and when I try to move
    >thing in there it comes up as a 339 error. how can I fixes this problem
    >that im having? Thank you for all of your help

Support Microsoft Windows XP