keith

I'm trying to setup a web server with no success. I have
the MN-700. I've checked with my ISP, and they are not
disabling port 80. Additionally, Persistent Port
Forwarding has been setup, and when I take the MN-700 out
of the equation, it works. How can I get this to work
using the MN-700?

keith

Does this computer have a firewall? Try opening port 80