Word as Outlook Editor

Greetings,

I am having dificulty getting Outlook to use Word as editor. I just
installed XP Pro on a Toshiba Laptop.

I have checked the Word box in Outlook as the default in the Mail Format
section in the Options Menu... and then clicked Apply.

Then when I select a New message I get an error stating Word is either busy
or not available. When I go back to the Options Menu in Outlook the box for
Word default is still checked. If I reboot the box is not checked.

Thanks in advance.

Michael
1 answer Last reply
More about word outlook editor

    On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:44:09 -0700, "Michael Midkiff"
    <eclipse@theriver.com> wrote:
    >I am having dificulty getting Outlook to use Word as editor

    I don't use outlook, but if you want to find an article about
    Microsoft problems, bookmark this site
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com