Internet Exployer Pages

I have a wide screen laptop and the IE pages do not fit to the window. I
have tried changing font sizes and resolutions. The pages are just way to
small and don't fit themselves to the window. Please Help.
1 answer Last reply
More about internet exployer pages

    Matty

    Have you tried dragging the corners of an IE page to fit? Then close the
    window and see if it reopens to fit the screen.

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Using invalid email address

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Matty B" <Matty B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a wide screen laptop and the IE pages do not fit to the window.
    > have tried changing font sizes and resolutions. The pages are just
    > way to
    > small and don't fit themselves to the window. Please Help.

Internet Explorer Internet Windows XP