I have a wide screen laptop and the IE pages do not fit to the window. I
have tried changing font sizes and resolutions. The pages are just way to
small and don't fit themselves to the window. Please Help.

Matty

Have you tried dragging the corners of an IE page to fit? Then close the
window and see if it reopens to fit the screen.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
FCA