FS: games in Utah, free delivery to Denver area: Breakout,..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hey, I have a few games for sale. They can be delivered to the Denver
area for a modest fee (like $50), maybe for free.

Breakout- The paddle 'jitters' a little sometimes ($150)
OutRun Turbo- includes original roms ($325)
Astro Fighter Cocktail- Very fun game, one of my favs ($250)

Here are some more pictures of the games:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43946173@N00/sets/867445/

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

OK, I guess I'll offer up my Galaxian Cocktail as well. Its a SNK
cocktail with a Galaxian board, maybe a clone or bootleg of some kind.
I'm hoping to get $250 for it.

All prices are best offer.