Pirate Bay Bias Reviewer Removed for Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Werden die Richter nicht vorher überprüft? Man sollte ja meinen, dass wenn es eine Untersuchung gegen einen Richter wegen Voreingenommenheit gibt, dass dann bei der Auswahl des untersuchenden Richters besonders darauf geachtet wird, dass dieser auf keinen Fall voreingenommen ist.

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Wow this whole mess is so much fun, it looks a bit like what the parental association did years ago and the reaction of D Snider :D

gorehound

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
I will not ever buy music from any artist or from any label who has anything to do with these shysters the RIAA.
if everyone just boycotted like i do then where would these shmucks be ?

and don't label me as a pirate.i am a musician i play in bands and have since 1972.come on over to www.bigmeathammer.com where you can download a ton of free 320k mp3 of various art of mine.you are free to share with your buddies.
and MPAAA..i also give out for free and you can share any of my 5 1/2 hour long professionally made documentary on Jewish life in Carpathia/Transylvania before,during,and after WW2.
as i said i am an artist and i urge you to boycott RIAA they have ripped us artists off for to long and need to go under.
new and old artists should control their own fate and not let RIAA control them.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
[citation][nom]FlayerSlayer[/nom]Is anyone really surprised?[/citation]

for real... to anyone that found this surprising... are you a stockholder in any of the music/software companies or just totally naive?

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
It would be nice if the artist took this step themselves. Getting out of the loop with the RIAA and leaving them with no Income. Bankrupting them the inside and leaving them high and dry...

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I love following TPB throughout the case.
It's just so damned fun. :)

Lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes on both sides to win.
Neither side plans to back down. The drama is amazing.

zachary k

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
what is with these guys, they should take their punishment. i think they got of easy because the judge was holding back to prove he was not biased. i believe much more was pirated than 3mill. for hardcore pirates going agents the system, they are wimps.

Sicundercover

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2007
[citation][nom]jerther[/nom]Wow this whole mess is so much fun, it looks a bit like what the parental association did years ago and the reaction of D Snider[/citation]

I assume your talking about the PMRC, you know the organization headed by none other then Tipper Gore (Thats right Al Gores Wife).

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
So if Ihrfelt had allegations against her that were strong enough for her to be removed from any involvement of the case then they could very well be right about the trail judge as well.

nerdherd

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]one-shot[/nom]Out of the fire and into the frying pan.[/citation]
Isn't the supposed to be "out of the frying pan and into the fire"? :D In any case, I'm glad they took another biased person off this case at least. Better now than trying to appeal again later (if that would even be possible).

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
[citation][nom]Blessedman[/nom]It would be nice if the artist took this step themselves. Getting out of the loop with the RIAA and leaving them with no Income. Bankrupting them the inside and leaving them high and dry...[/citation]

it would be nice, cept all the new bands have contracts that would cost them more to cancel then if they had made it on their own from day one. politiks is what the problem is here, bureaucracy. the only way to fight it off is by the consumers not buying into their sh*t and letting them run dry, forcing the control back into our hands. but why dont we do this, because we have grown weak and have become accustom to the government/media spoon feeding us everything we "think" we want. so no, the music industry doesnt need to stop, we need to stop. :)

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]nerdherd[/nom]Isn't the supposed to be "out of the frying pan and into the fire"?[/citation]
Well, that's usually used to describe a situation where an action that is expected resolve a conflict, increases it. What he means is, there appeal is given more evidence towards their case (thus out of the more dangerous fire, but still under fire in the frying pan).

martel80

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2006
Ridiculous,

..as is (was) that stupid Microsoft ad on the left side. I had to install Adblock Plus because it messed up the page scrolling.
Now that I was forced to install it, I might block even more ads from this site. Think more before bloating your web with BS, Tom's!

gamerjames

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
[citation][nom]martel80[/nom]Ridiculous,..as is (was) that stupid Microsoft ad on the left side. [/citation]

I have never seen an ad on the left side on Toms in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.