Can't right click and rename a folder

It is named new folder and when I right click re-name is not an option

also if I highlight the folder and then go up to file rename is greyed out
so I can't select it???

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Does pressing F2 do anything with the folder highlighted.
Neil
"KingNai" <KingNai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It is named new folder and when I right click re-name is not an option
>
> also if I highlight the folder and then go up to file rename is greyed out
> so I can't select it???

What is the name of the file?

Right click the file and select Properties. What are the file
attributes?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry