Name that game

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I played on old arcade game in the late 80's/Early 90's which was a
horizontal scroller where you flew a jet which tranformed into a robot.
It seemed to be a direct robotech ripoff but they even came out with a
sequel to it which I bought for PC and played on my 286. Any ideas?
2 answers Last reply
More about name game
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    http://www.mameworld.net/maws/set/transfrm

    maybe?

    <sgrizzle@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I played on old arcade game in the late 80's/Early 90's which was a
    > horizontal scroller where you flew a jet which tranformed into a robot.
    > It seemed to be a direct robotech ripoff but they even came out with a
    > sequel to it which I bought for PC and played on my 286. Any ideas?

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    thexder?

Games Video Video Games