Address Bar In Internet Explorer

April 7, 2005 1:40:16 AM

Is there any way to disable the drop down address bar in internet explorer
(v. 6.0) so it doesn't keep the history of all the typed URL's I have
entered?.. I have done it before with a regedit in '98 but can't find it
with xp.
April 7, 2005 1:40:17 AM

Modify or delete the key located at
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs]

!