Address Bar In Internet Explorer

Is there any way to disable the drop down address bar in internet explorer
(v. 6.0) so it doesn't keep the history of all the typed URL's I have
entered?.. I have done it before with a regedit in '98 but can't find it
with xp.
1 answer Last reply
More about address internet explorer

    Modify or delete the key located at
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs]

    "Brent Milne" <brent_milne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way to disable the drop down address bar in internet explorer
    > (v. 6.0) so it doesn't keep the history of all the typed URL's I have
    > entered?.. I have done it before with a regedit in '98 but can't find it
    > with xp.

Internet Explorer Browsers Windows XP