TECH: Defender Setup Screen

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hi All,

I can't seem to figure out how to access the setup menu on my
Defender. When the game starts up it runs a self check and goes right
into game play. In game over mode with AUTO_UP selected I press the
ADVANCE button and nothing happens. I checked the three switches on
the coin door and they seem to be functioning properly (or at least
open and close the circuit properly). Any suggestions?

Thanks, Ryan

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

check the ground strap and the memory_protect input