Status
Not open for further replies.

oymd

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001
well...graphically its awesome...but man it gets on my nerves when i have to drive around the city at 40 miles an hour..!!!
I've played it for the past 3 days...so far its a driving game...and a really slow one

jiffy

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
My time is important to me, and to go across town at a snail paste, is time I never will see again. It may take 10 long boring minutes to get across town. And I understand this boring time can add up to hours. I only played it once since I got it, and I doubt I'll play it for any long length of time.

Hey Baby, want to play with my computer?

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
I bought it...and I returned it...nuff said.

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the empires state building, along came goblin, wiped the spider out

NMDante

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2002
I think it's a great game!

The driving is fine. If you don't want to drive 40 MPH, just be good at getting rid of cops. The speed limiter keeps you at 40, so you won't get pulled over for speeding.

The storyline is pretty good. The missions are a bit linear, but still are fun (even that dreaded "Win the Race" mission, which the people complaining about speed probably never reached).

If you liked GTA3, and don't mind the supposed "slow" speed, I would suggest you find a demo version and try it out.

What?

Tamz_msc

Distinguished
Mafia is one of the best games made till date.I dont know how people can dislike Mafia(other than those who find it difficult).If you are good at driving then you can turn off the speed limiter when you are at long stretches of the road or when you don't have the police around.Each and every mission fits into the plot seamlessly,coupled with the best voice acting in any game that I've ever played.You don't feel like you're in a game, it feels like a movie instead.Get it and you will definitely not regret it.

The OP has most likely made up their mind by now, you're EIGHT years late! :pfff:

Status
Not open for further replies.