Converting Fat32 to NTFS

Want to convert 2nd hard drive to NTFS.
Currently is set as Fat32.
Will I lose data doing this ?
Will applications that run under Fat32 run under NTFS ?
Of greater importance what applications that run under Fat32
will not run under NTFS ?
Thank you for your assistance.

--
daveiosys

Data should be safe and your applications will still run.
Back-up important data just in case.
http://aumha.org/win5/a/ntfscvt.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]