MN-520 Not detected by Setup

I am trying to set up my MN-520 wireless notebook adapter
and once I get to the step where I am told to insert the
adapter, I get no response from the set up program
verifying that it is connected. My Hardware Setup Wizard
from Windows detects it and tries to install it but cannot
find any software/drivers for it (even though I have the
cd in). What can I do to get the set up program to detect
my wireless adapter, or how can I make sure that the
Windows Hardware Setup Wizard finds the necessary files it
needs to install the adapter?

Thank you!

The MN-520 is a 16-bit card (silver). If you have a 32-bit system (gold),
they are not compatible.