can some one help me with this networking jumble plez

If you need general networking assistance, please post all your details to a
general networking newsgroup like microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web.
This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and
software only, not networking in general.

You need to be specific about your issues, too, including, but not limited
to: the operating system you're running, the hardware in use for your Local
Area Network, and what you're trying to do along with a complete description
of what is happening (including any error messages).
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"stuck and confusede" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can some one help me with this networking jumble plez

http://www.psychicfriendsnetwork.com/

For tips on creating an effective newsgroup post, please see: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com