RE POST: Continous reboot after restore

Robert

I just did a restore and it now constantly reboots. I cannot even get into
safe mode it gets a blue screen like a bad installation but it goes way to
quick to see then it reboots? WinXP Home edition.

Hi Robert,

From the command prompt, try restoring back a day or two prier to the
last restore.
Launching System Restore from the command prompt.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/tips.html#SRFromPormpt

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User