i need help getting rid of this line on my desktop

michelle

Hi I need help getting this blue line off my desktop everytime I log in its
on the right side of my desktop it wont go away. i tryed reinstalling my pc
its stil there.. i dont know what to do can anyone help me fix this problem

RandyH

try updated video drivers...or another monitor.

"Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I need help getting this blue line off my desktop everytime I log in
> its
> on the right side of my desktop it wont go away. i tryed reinstalling my
> pc
> its stil there.. i dont know what to do can anyone help me fix this
> problem

Check the display settings. You could be using a resolution not supported
by your monitor, or the display may need to be adjusted to fill the entire
screen.