Active directory users and computers is SLOW

We upgraded fro W2000 domain to a W2003 domain. After the upgrade AD
users and computers slowed down a lot. It works fine on the DC it
self, but on the clients LDAP has slowed down. Has anyone seen this,
and does anyone have a fix for this?.

Thanks in advance.
S Jonsson

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Active-directory-users-computers-SLOW-ftopict354514.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1121836

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

"Styrmir" wrote:
> We upgraded fro W2000 domain to a W2003 domain. After the
> upgrade AD users and computers slowed down a lot. It works
> fine on the DC it self, but on the clients LDAP has slowed
> down. Has anyone seen this, and does anyone have a fix for
> this?.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> S Jonsson

Sorry, the above message should have been posted to active directory
newsgroup, and was posted here by mistake. Please accept our
apologies.

WindowsForumz