how to network two computers with a RJ-45 cable and withou..

Mike

Splendid

Hi!

I'm trying to know how to network two computers with a
RJ-45 cable and without a hub. I bought an inverted cable,
then connect both end to both our computers, and we just
can't see each other. We both have installed file/print
sharing, IPX and TCP/IP. I'm using WinXPSP2 and my friend
has Win2000.

Can you help us?

Thanks a lot!

Michel

You should post to one of the general networking newsgroups. This newsgroup
supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software only. Also
do a little search with your favorite search engine for "ad hoc network" and
you should come up with plenty of information.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC