and a sound PCB.......Please LMK. I have stuff to trade also......Thanks
John

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

On 2005-09-13 17:52:07 -0700, "John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> said:

> If anyone is parting out a Seawolf. I am still looking of a monitor
> chassis and a sound PCB.......Please LMK. I have stuff to trade
> also......Thanks John

Is your chassis Wells Gardner, Motorola, Ball Brothers, or TEC? I have
some of these older B&W chassis in the shop for sale.

Might have the sound board, if that is not the one that mounts at 90
degrees to the motherboard.

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call