ms speakers wiil not work

JC

hi,i need help, i cannot hear anything from my speakers since i reinstalled
windows xp when my computer crashed,i have read the help maneul and still i
dont know whats wrong, i never dropped it so it isent broke, what do i do?

peter

You probably need the sound drivers from whomever made your PC???

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada