TECH: Wells Gardner U2575 chassis

Jared

Distinguished
May 1, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I posted to the BYOAC forum looking for a chassis for my monitor and I
received a reply that POSSIBLY my med res monitor would work with a
standard res chassis or dual res chassis. Does anyone know if that's
possible? Here is the information on the monitor that was printed on
the stickers:

WG 1568212
100-00812-05
A63AGD01X
04RC0154-008

120V 50/60Hz
2.0A max

The guy I bought it from said it needed a U2575 chassis (med res
monitor). If anyone knows if this monitor is compatible with a standard
res or dual res chassis, can you please point me in the right
direction? Thanks in advance.

Jared

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

You have to use the newer 2575 chassis on this tube. Mine even has a
warning sticker under the chassis plate that says only replace with
7500 series chassis !!
Are you looking for a chassis to use on this monitor?
e-mail me directly
dputsch at houston.rr dot com