REINSTALLING MICROSOFT PRODUCTS

I HAVE ALL MY DISKS FOR MICROSOFT WORKS SUITE. THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T HAVE
THE 25 DIGIT PRODUCT KEY THAT GOES WITH IT. I GUESS I THREW IT AWAY?.....WHAT
CAN I DO.....I CAN'T REINSTALL MSWORD WITHOUT IT....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

I would ring microsoft and explain the situation!!
if you dont have the product key your right you can NOT do a thing.

if you have original cds then i would think your only option would be to
ring microsoft and talk to them :)

In news:D1EA991D-D5C2-4AB0-8CAF-69B5391C1422@microsoft.com,
GUT <GUT@discussions.microsoft.com> respectfully replied ;-)
> I HAVE ALL MY DISKS FOR MICROSOFT WORKS SUITE. THE PROBLEM IS I
> DON'T HAVE THE 25 DIGIT PRODUCT KEY THAT GOES WITH IT. I GUESS I
> THREW IT AWAY?.....WHAT CAN I DO.....I CAN'T REINSTALL MSWORD WITHOUT
> IT....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Don't use all caps in newsgroups, it is the equivalent of shouting.

If it is still installed, you can use the system resources utility Everest
and a few other key finder utilities to retrieve the key.
Click on the link below, or copy and paste the link into the address box
if using the web based newsgroup.
Find Product Key [CD Key]
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ViewKeyXP.htm

TRENDING THREADS