I recently downloaded and installed yahoo messanger. Since then, my computer
has been running at an EXTREMELY slow rate!! I restored it to an earlier
point and it ran fine. I then reinstalled it and the same thing is
happening. Please help!!

map

"shorty626" wrote:

> I recently downloaded and installed yahoo messanger. Since then, my computer
> has been running at an EXTREMELY slow rate!! I restored it to an earlier
> point and it ran fine. I then reinstalled it and the same thing is
> happening. Please help!!

Aparently your system doexn't like Yahoo nsg.don't use it.