Inspiron 5100 HD???

carole

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2003

I just purchased an 80GB HD for my Inspiron 5100. Is there anything special
I need to know about installing it? I have done this before with an 40GB
and everything went smoothly.

Thanks, Carole

gregh

Distinguished
May 8, 2004

I think the 5100 supports up to 60GB only. I could be wrong though

"Carole" <ckhelmig@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I just purchased an 80GB HD for my Inspiron 5100. Is there anything
special
> I need to know about installing it? I have done this before with an 40GB
> and everything went smoothly.
>
> Thanks, Carole

gregh

Distinguished