Inspiron 5100 HD???

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
January 31, 2005 7:52:22 AM

I just purchased an 80GB HD for my Inspiron 5100. Is there anything special
I need to know about installing it? I have done this before with an 40GB
and everything went smoothly.

Thanks, Carole

More about : inspiron 5100

January 31, 2005 9:48:30 AM

I think the 5100 supports up to 60GB only. I could be wrong though

"Carole" <ckhelmig@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I just purchased an 80GB HD for my Inspiron 5100. Is there anything
special
> I need to know about installing it? I have done this before with an 40GB
> and everything went smoothly.
>
> Thanks, Carole

January 31, 2005 10:19:01 AM

oh it does support 80gb. i was wrong