steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I have been receiving the error message "Windows Explorer has encountered a
problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." everytime I
right click on either my CD or DVD drive.

I( get the same message if i highlight the drive and click on file on the
drop down menu.

this does not happen when i right click on anything else.

can anyone give me a glue as to how to fix this

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:57:01 -0700, "Steve"
<Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>I have been receiving the error message "Windows Explorer has encountered a
>problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." everytime I
>right click on either my CD or DVD drive.
>I( get the same message if i highlight the drive and click on file on the
>drop down menu.
>this does not happen when i right click on anything else.
>can anyone give me a glue as to how to fix this

The proper glue selection depends on bonding wood or metal

For Microsoft error messages, go here and enter the text
http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

There MAY be a Microsoft article with a solution

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Thank you for that, I meant clue, its lucky there is someone out there
without dyslexia or with a spell checker that works properly