For whatever reson, both my cd drives keep dying on me at random. I even did
a full system recovery and they worked after that for about an hour, but now
they're out again. I tried troubleshooting them, but it will not re-install
them!! Help Please!!

johnf

CD drive +CD Drive both failing at the same time sounds like a cable
problem,
Check that the sockets are bedded properly.

--

johnf