help for my account and no read mail

Hi!. I'm Italian, so sorry for my English.
I don't want that when I turn on my computer, near to my account, there is
the sentence "you have xy no read mail".
At least I'd like to choose a different mail address that the computer can
consider, and to eliminate the one it is considering now.
What can I do?
Help me!
Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about help account read mail

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148
    Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP Welcome Screen

    Gius wrote:
    > Hi!. I'm Italian, so sorry for my English.
    > I don't want that when I turn on my computer, near to my account,
    > there is the sentence "you have xy no read mail".
    > At least I'd like to choose a different mail address that the
    > computer can consider, and to eliminate the one it is considering now.
    > What can I do?
    > Help me!
    > Thank you

Support Computers Microsoft Windows XP