FS: Complete Working Hydro Thunder Computer.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I bought A new computer in hopes of bringing mine back to life, mine had
other issues which have been resolved but now I've got this complete working
computer (can provide pics of it running in my hydro if needed).

I paid $750+ Shipping for it and am asking the same.

It's all new and has maybee 45 minutes on it.

Thanks,
Brian Emmel