Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have an old Sea Wolf arcade game (with the B/W screen). When I power
it up I get the following: Tube comes on and is white with nothing on
it. I get the sonar sound momentarily when I move a white wire at the
board connector. I cannot get gameplay when I press the "start"
button. Does anyone know what the problem(s) is/are? Your feedback is
appreciated.

RJ

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I just finished working on one. Take a look at the 20 pin connector
coming off the power supply board. It has a tendency to bend down and
put a stress on the board. I pulled the board and resoldered the
connector on the board . I went over the 3 edge connectors on the main
board , pulled the sub board and cleaned the connector. I use a scotch
brite pad to clean the edge connectors. I do not like steel wool
because it leaves small pieces behind. Game works I still need to
replace the caps in the monitor to get rid of the timing issues for
horz centering.

RJ