Taskbar Button Select - Cursor Jumps (single-line, multi-l..

April 8, 2005 9:01:04 AM

Help... goin' cRaZy(-er) here!

When I've got enough taskbar items to generate a 2nd level (single
line/height)... with the 2nd level showing, the cursor jumps to the 1st
(main) level at the same horizontal position when "clicked", without
selecting the intended app.

Occurs: Only on 2nd "click" on 2nd level... first "new" click on 2nd level
display
works fine.
Regardless of taskbar "locking", or horizontal size of taskbar
(setup
with "Quick Launch" on left (I've tried changing number of
icons
showing (space available to taskbar) with no effect.
Enlarging lines (all icons showing) and then shrinking back to
single line
has no effect.
ONLY on 2nd level... main level works fine.

Hope this makes some sense... tried to explain this fully, hoping you can
follow the details! LOL

Any thoughts are most gratefully appreciated!

Be well & happy >>>>>>>>>>> craig!
April 8, 2005 9:15:02 AM

=====
Only on 2nd "click" on 2nd level... first "new" click on 2nd level display
works fine.
--------
Regardless of taskbar "locking", or horizontal size of taskbar (setup with
"Quick Launch" on left (I've tried resizing QL (space available to taskbar)
with no effect.
--------

!