FA: Empty Dragona Lair Cabinet

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have listed an original Dragons Lair cabinet. It is in good
condition. It does have original marquee and control panel overlay but
someone has painted over them. No monitor as I put it in my Hyper
Olympic cabinet which I also have listed on Ebay (was original Dragons
Lair monitor). Some wiring is in the Dragons Lair but I have no idea if
it is original or not. Have photos if you want to see.
4 answers Last reply
More about empty dragona lair cabinet
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Forgot the link to the Dragons Lair auction (you will have to copy and
    paste)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6212967480&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Forgot the link to the Dragons Lair auction (you will have to copy and
    paste)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6212967480&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Your pic's are terrible, please update with better ones as I am interested
    and can pickup in person

    Rob Z.
    Toronto, Canada

    "canadian" <classicarcade@rogers.com> wrote in message
    >I have listed an original Dragons Lair cabinet. It is in good
    > condition. It does have original marquee and control panel overlay but
    > someone has painted over them. No monitor as I put it in my Hyper
    > Olympic cabinet which I also have listed on Ebay (was original Dragons
    > Lair monitor). Some wiring is in the Dragons Lair but I have no idea if
    > it is original or not. Have photos if you want to see.

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Sorry about the bad pics! I have added a link to other pictures at the
    bottom of my Ebay listing. Here it is again
    http://classicarcade.0catch.com/dragonslair.html

Monitors Video Games