Laptop is not getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.

roshankumar2

Honorable
May 21, 2012
My laptop is showing some unusual behaviour. When I press the power button, keyboard lights get on, fan get started, but noting comes on screen. But sometimes, it get started also. I have tired of thinking that where the problem may be. Because if the problem lies anywhere, then it should not get started anytime, but it does sometimes.
If anybody get any idea that were the problem may lie, please suggest me with the possible solutions.
Specifications:
HP Presario B3000
AMD Athelon Processor
Memory - 512 MB
Hard Disk - 120 GB

Solution
you probably have a problem with the graphics card/chipset and its most likely an integrated graphics card so you'd have to buy a replacement motherboard. but considering the cost of laptop motherboards you're better off buying a new laptop rather then paying hundreds for a replacement board for a chance to repair it.

flank21

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2007
you probably have a problem with the graphics card/chipset and its most likely an integrated graphics card so you'd have to buy a replacement motherboard. but considering the cost of laptop motherboards you're better off buying a new laptop rather then paying hundreds for a replacement board for a chance to repair it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS