danielle

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

It is really frustrating me! I accidently moved my startbar to the side of my
screen somehow and I don't know how to get it back to the bttom, I have tried
to drag it but it won't move, it just keeps going back and forth from the
left side of the screen.

How do I move it back? :(

- Danielle x

Danielle wrote:
> It is really frustrating me! I accidently moved my startbar to the
side of my
> screen somehow and I don't know how to get it back to the bttom, I
have tried
> to drag it but it won't move, it just keeps going back and forth from
the
> left side of the screen.
>
> How do I move it back? :(
>
> - Danielle x

Try this to see if it works:

1. Right click task bar - ensure "Lock the taskbar" option is unchecked
2. Drag the taskbar to wherever you want it
3. Right click and check "Lock The Taskbar" option

That should do the trick

Robbie

Right click the taskbar then click to clear the Lock Taskbar option.

Left click, hold down the button and drag the Taskbar down to the bottom.

Right click the taskbar then click Lock the Taskbar.

Now it can't be moved or resized unless the Lock Taskbar option is cleared
again.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:67C2F83C-50A5-4591-B38E-6478341428D9@microsoft.com,
Danielle <Danielle@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> It is really frustrating me! I accidently moved my startbar to the side
> of my screen somehow and I don't know how to get it back to the bttom, I
> have tried to drag it but it won't move, it just keeps going back and
> forth from the left side of the screen.
>
> How do I move it back? :(
>
> - Danielle x

well you need to right click on the task bar and unlock the task bar then
left click on the task bar and pull it down hope this helps. sorry about the
spelling.