Site in Trusted Zone

I have a user that is accessing one of our client's website. This user is
getting a pop-up box displaying "this page has an unspecified potential
security flaw". I have research and everyone is telling me to add the site to
the trusted zone under IE internet option. When I go there and try to add the
website it display that I that I must first remove that site from another
trusted zone before adding it, but I have look and I cannot find that site
listed anywhere in the zones. I have also look through the registry also. Any
help with this would be much appreciated.

All of the domain names (added under Trusted, Restricted, Intranet Zones)
are present in this registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\ZoneMap\Domains

IMO, searching the registry is much easier than using the IE Options
Security tab.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User