I can't activate a URL in Outlook. Each time I attempt to a dialogue box
asks me if: I want to install Turbo Tax. How do I fix this?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.
--
MJ Seaton

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

save the file to your desktop.
then right click on it & go to open with... (or if that's not there, go to
properties & look for Opens with - near the top.
pick internet explorer & check "always use this program to open this kind of
file" box at the bottom.
click ok. it'll open in internet explorer.
close internet explorer & go back to outlook.
click on a file & it should open in internet explorer