> DC Nesta
> AMR Joaquim
> DMC Vieira
> AMC Lampard
> AML Ronaldinho
> FC Henry
> FC Shevchenko
>
> Start the complaining again ;-)

I'd say you've got that pretty much spot-on. However, Ferninand for
Terry, though JT is having a great season, Ferdinand is a different
class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's true...

--
PG

Hamish wrote:
> GK Buffon
> DR Cafu
DL Zambrotta
> DC Terry, John
> DC Nesta
> AMR Joaquim
> DMC Vieira
> AMC Lampard
> AML Ronaldinho
> FC Henry
> FC Shevchenko

Oops I missed DL out, my pick is Zambrotta. Edu is unavailable at the
moment, and no doubt he'll say Roberto Carlos ;-) so when he gets back to
me and we've argued about it for ages, I'll confirm the DL slot :)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's true...

When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.

"Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
> true...
>
> When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.

He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
the world right now.

*He is retarded

--
PG

Em 20 Jan 2005 23:14:20 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com>
escreveu:

> "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
> wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:
>
>> Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
>> true...
>>
>> When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.
>
> He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
> the world right now.
>
> *He is retarded

another defender plays in a team that have only conceded (spl) 8 goals in
23 games, I think he is the best defender in the country now! :)

--
The Brazilian Man

PivotalG wrote:
> "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
> wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:
>
>> Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
>> true...
>>
>> When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.
>
> He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
> the world right now.
>
> *He is retarded

Not even best English defender.

Marc Robbins wrote:
> PivotalG wrote:
>> "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
>> wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:
>>
>>> Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
>>> true...
>>>
>>> When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.
>>
>> He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
>> the world right now.
>>
>> *He is retarded
>
> Not even best English defender.

That belongs to Sol Campbell or John Terry.

And I'd take Nesta over Ferdinand.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

"Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Marc Robbins wrote:
> > PivotalG wrote:

> >> He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
> >> the world right now.
> >>
> >> *He is retarded
> >
> > Not even best English defender.
>
> That belongs to Sol Campbell or John Terry.
>
> And I'd take Nesta over Ferdinand.

At least someone agrees with us ;-)

Cheers

Hamish