    > DC Nesta
    > AMR Joaquim
    > DMC Vieira
    > AMC Lampard
    > AML Ronaldinho
    > FC Henry
    > FC Shevchenko
    >
    > Start the complaining again ;-)

    I'd say you've got that pretty much spot-on. However, Ferninand for
    Terry, though JT is having a great season, Ferdinand is a different
    class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's true...

    --
    PG

    Hamish wrote:
    > GK Buffon
    > DR Cafu
    DL Zambrotta
    > DC Terry, John
    > DC Nesta
    > AMR Joaquim
    > DMC Vieira
    > AMC Lampard
    > AML Ronaldinho
    > FC Henry
    > FC Shevchenko

    Oops I missed DL out, my pick is Zambrotta. Edu is unavailable at the
    moment, and no doubt he'll say Roberto Carlos ;-) so when he gets back to
    me and we've argued about it for ages, I'll confirm the DL slot :-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --
    Go Strugglers

    Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's true...

    When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.

    "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
    wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
    > true...
    >
    > When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.

    He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
    the world right now.

    *He is retarded

    --
    PG

    Em 20 Jan 2005 23:14:20 GMT, PivotalG <pivotalgubbins@nospamsent.com>
    escreveu:

    > "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
    > wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:
    >
    >> Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
    >> true...
    >>
    >> When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.
    >
    > He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
    > the world right now.
    >
    > *He is retarded

    another defender plays in a team that have only conceded (spl) 8 goals in
    23 games, I think he is the best defender in the country now! :-)

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    PivotalG wrote:
    > "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
    > wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:
    >
    >> Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
    >> true...
    >>
    >> When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.
    >
    > He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
    > the world right now.
    >
    > *He is retarded

    Not even best English defender.

    Marc Robbins wrote:
    > PivotalG wrote:
    >> "Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk>
    >> wrote in news:csmr7i$pvi$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk:
    >>
    >>> Ferdinand is a different class again. Yes, I'm biased but it's
    >>> true...
    >>>
    >>> When he had classes to go to, he forgot to turn up.
    >>
    >> He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
    >> the world right now.
    >>
    >> *He is retarded
    >
    > Not even best English defender.

    That belongs to Sol Campbell or John Terry.

    And I'd take Nesta over Ferdinand.

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Marc Robbins wrote:
    > > PivotalG wrote:

    > >> He may be retarded* but he's the best defender in the country, if not
    > >> the world right now.
    > >>
    > >> *He is retarded
    > >
    > > Not even best English defender.
    >
    > That belongs to Sol Campbell or John Terry.
    >
    > And I'd take Nesta over Ferdinand.

    At least someone agrees with us ;-)

    Cheers

    Hamish