No, it doesn't. And I wouldn't expect it to be updated, since MS has discontinued their wireless networking products.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jay" <Jaxxs71@aol.com> wrote in message news:111301c55989$763eb5a0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Dose the MN-700 support the WPA2 standard.

When did MS discontinue their Wireless Products? Is there
a link to this announcement? Are they discontinuing
support also? Is their a list for Wireless Vendors
supporting WPA2?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Smart Display\Security
>Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
>http://www.dougknox.com
>--------------------------------
>Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro
>http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_securityconsole.htm
>--------------------------------
>Please reply only to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
>Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.
>
>"Jay" <Jaxxs71@aol.com> wrote in message news:111301c55989
$763eb5a0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>> Dose the MN-700 support the WPA2 standard.
>.

April, 2004, Stephen. It is probably in their presspass section on the
corporate web site.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"StephenA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When did MS discontinue their Wireless Products? Is there
> a link to this announcement? Are they discontinuing
> support also? Is their a list for Wireless Vendors
> supporting WPA2?
>
> Thanks in advance for your attention.

Does the MN-710 support WPA2 Barb. I have a MN 700 and a couple of 710's.
From what I am reading if I want WPA2 I am going to have to replace the
router which is fine but am I going to be stuck replacing the nics also. Also
I haven't seen WPA2 support for Win2k3 only for XP.

"Barb Bowman [MVP-Windows]" wrote:

> D-Links wireless game router does with the latest firmware AND it
> appears that the MN-720 alreadys supports WPA2 as I have it working.
>
> http://www.mcemvp.us/bbowman/WPA2+Yeah+Baby.aspx
>

> On Sun, 15 May 2005 13:05:37 -0700, "Jay" <Jaxxs71@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >Dose the MN-700 support the WPA2 standard.
>
> --
> Barb Bowman
> Expert Zone Columnist
> MS-MVP (Windows)

I gave my MN-710 away so to be honest, I don't know. If it supports
AES as well as TKIP (and as I recall it does) it may have support in
the latest driver for WPA2. I'll see if I can borrow it back and check
it out.

W2K3 does not yet have support (it was behind XP in support for WPA as
well). It is likely that a 3rd party supplicant (Funk/Meetinghouse)
have a $$ program for other OSes available or available soon)
http://www.funk.com/News&Events/ody_c_310_pn.asp (free trial
available).

Yes, you will need a new router.

--