TRADE: DK or DK Jr side art for Defender or Centipede side..

I have a set of Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. side art. I'd trade a
set of either of these for Defender or Centipede Side art. Any
interest?

John

I think you might need to come up with a little more for trade if you
want Centipede or Defender artwork. I just picked up some DKjr sideart
for $20 for the pair, and I think DK sideart is something like $15 a
side. I do not have either set of artwork you are looking to trade for,
but figured I would let you know since you might not be getting many
replies from people. Of course it might happen, but I doubt anyone is
willing to trade $60+ Centipede art for DK art they can pick up cheap!

Brian

Baraka wrote:
> I have a set of Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. side art. I'd trade a
> set of either of these for Defender or Centipede Side art. Any
> interest?
>
> John

In that case, I'll trade a set of Donkey Kong + Donkey Kong Jr artwork
for centipede side art or defender side art.

Let me know!

John