Microsoft Broadband Networking Error

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I am trying to set up my Microsoft Broadband Networking
Wireless Base Station Model: MN-700. As soon as I inserted
the set up disk a prompt popped up that said "Microsoft
Broadband Networking has a known compatibility issue with
this version of Windows. For an update that is compatible
with this version of Windows, contact Microsoft Broadband
Networking." I am running windows XP with service pack 2
and my question is what version of windows do I need to be
running to avoid this compatibilty issue. It says to
contact microsoft broadband networking and gave a link to
the site, which I went to but was unable to find anything
on this issue. Thank you in advaance for your help.
Jason

The update to correct this can be downloaded here:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2eed01c559b4$57be93e0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
>I am trying to set up my Microsoft Broadband Networking
> Wireless Base Station Model: MN-700. As soon as I inserted
> the set up disk a prompt popped up that said "Microsoft
> Broadband Networking has a known compatibility issue with
> this version of Windows. For an update that is compatible
> with this version of Windows, contact Microsoft Broadband
> Networking." I am running windows XP with service pack 2
> and my question is what version of windows do I need to be
> running to avoid this compatibilty issue. It says to
> contact microsoft broadband networking and gave a link to
> the site, which I went to but was unable to find anything
> on this issue. Thank you in advaance for your help.
> Jason

TRENDING THREADS