TrueVector Internet Monitor

Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone Alarm
keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.

All suggestions welcome

Hugh
4 answers Last reply
More about truevector internet monitor

    TrueVector Internet Monitor service is vsmon.exe.

    See if it is set to Automatic.

    Start | Run | Type: services.msc | Click OK |
    Scroll down to and double click TrueVector Internet Monitor |
    Set to Automatic | Click Apply | Click the Start button | After
    it starts click OK

    If it doesn't start download a new copy of ZoneAlarm,
    uninstall ZoneAlarm, reboot and install the new copy of ZoneAlarm.

    Zone Labs Downloads
    http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:%23wKjR9GPFHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    Hugh Hogan <hhogan@eircom.net> hunted and pecked:

    "Hugh Hogan" <hhogan@eircom.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone Alarm
    > keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.
    >
    > All suggestions welcome
    >
    > Hugh

    I had problems with TrueVector once, the only solution I found was to
    uninstall Zone Alarm, clean out the registry and reinstall Zone Alarm again.
    If TrueVector fails to run then Zone Alarm is next to useless.

    Rob

    but i've already uninstalled zonealarm (unproperly) so when i try to
    uninstall it says : shutdown the truevector system before uninstall...and i
    cant reach it...

    help needed
    --
    JR

    "Wesley Vogel" wrote:

    > TrueVector Internet Monitor service is vsmon.exe.
    >
    > See if it is set to Automatic.
    >
    > Start | Run | Type: services.msc | Click OK |
    > Scroll down to and double click TrueVector Internet Monitor |
    > Set to Automatic | Click Apply | Click the Start button | After
    > it starts click OK
    >
    > If it doesn't start download a new copy of ZoneAlarm,
    > uninstall ZoneAlarm, reboot and install the new copy of ZoneAlarm.
    >
    > Zone Labs Downloads
    > http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:%23wKjR9GPFHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    > Hugh Hogan <hhogan@eircom.net> hunted and pecked:
    > > Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone Alarm
    > > keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.
    > >
    > > All suggestions welcome
    > >
    > > Hugh

    I believe that Wes is telling you that you will need to RE-install Zone
    Alarm and then properly uninstall it.........making sure to stop True Vector
    before doing the uninstall. Follow the directions at the ZA site.
    Heirloom, old and keeping mine

    "Jacob.R" <no-spam-plz(Jacob)> wrote in message
    > but i've already uninstalled zonealarm (unproperly) so when i try to
    > uninstall it says : shutdown the truevector system before uninstall...and
    > cant reach it...
    >
    > help needed
    > --
    > JR
    >

    > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
    >
    >> TrueVector Internet Monitor service is vsmon.exe.
    >>
    >> See if it is set to Automatic.
    >>
    >> Start | Run | Type: services.msc | Click OK |
    >> Scroll down to and double click TrueVector Internet Monitor |
    >> Set to Automatic | Click Apply | Click the Start button | After
    >> it starts click OK
    >>
    >> If it doesn't start download a new copy of ZoneAlarm,
    >> uninstall ZoneAlarm, reboot and install the new copy of ZoneAlarm.
    >>
    >> Zone Labs Downloads
    >> http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> In news:%23wKjR9GPFHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    >> Hugh Hogan <hhogan@eircom.net> hunted and pecked:
    >> > Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone
    >> > Alarm
    >> > keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.
    >> >
    >> > All suggestions welcome
    >> >
    >> > Hugh

Monitors Internet Windows XP