TrueVector Internet Monitor

a b C Monitor
April 9, 2005 12:15:41 AM

Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone Alarm
keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.

All suggestions welcome

Hugh
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 9, 2005 12:15:42 AM

TrueVector Internet Monitor service is vsmon.exe.

See if it is set to Automatic.

Start | Run | Type: services.msc | Click OK |
Scroll down to and double click TrueVector Internet Monitor |
Set to Automatic | Click Apply | Click the Start button | After
it starts click OK

If it doesn't start download a new copy of ZoneAlarm,
uninstall ZoneAlarm, reboot and install the new copy of ZoneAlarm.

Zone Labs Downloads
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/...

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:%23wKjR9GPFHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Hugh Hogan <hhogan@eircom.net> hunted and pecked:
> Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone Alarm
> keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.
>
> All suggestions welcome
>
> Hugh
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 9, 2005 5:07:43 AM

"Hugh Hogan" <hhogan@eircom.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone Alarm
> keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.
>
> All suggestions welcome
>
> Hugh

I had problems with TrueVector once, the only solution I found was to
uninstall Zone Alarm, clean out the registry and reinstall Zone Alarm again.
If TrueVector fails to run then Zone Alarm is next to useless.

Rob
a b C Monitor
May 31, 2005 10:47:17 AM

but i've already uninstalled zonealarm (unproperly) so when i try to
uninstall it says : shutdown the truevector system before uninstall...and i
cant reach it...

help needed
--
JR

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> TrueVector Internet Monitor service is vsmon.exe.
>
> See if it is set to Automatic.
>
> Start | Run | Type: services.msc | Click OK |
> Scroll down to and double click TrueVector Internet Monitor |
> Set to Automatic | Click Apply | Click the Start button | After
> it starts click OK
>
> If it doesn't start download a new copy of ZoneAlarm,
> uninstall ZoneAlarm, reboot and install the new copy of ZoneAlarm.
>
> Zone Labs Downloads
> http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/...
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:%23wKjR9GPFHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
> Hugh Hogan <hhogan@eircom.net> hunted and pecked:
> > Anyone have ny idea what this is and why it should not load ? Zone Alarm
> > keeps telling me it is waiting for it to load and then hangs.
> >
> > All suggestions welcome
> >
> > Hugh

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 31, 2005 1:33:09 PM

I believe that Wes is telling you that you will need to RE-install Zone
Alarm and then properly uninstall it.........making sure to stop True Vector
before doing the uninstall. Follow the directions at the ZA site.
Heirloom, old and keeping mine

!