Atari Quantum Cabinet conversion

Last response: in Video Games
March 3, 2005 2:26:44 PM

I don't know if anyone is interested but there is a Quantum cabinet in
the picture with the pin in this auction. Maybe contact them if you
need a cabinet
Rob
March 3, 2005 3:07:48 PM

Been there, done that, no responses.
John
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 11:43:50 PM

Hi,

I think the 500 production # of Quantum's is a bit off:)

Mark CApps

Baraka wrote:

> Been there, done that, no responses.
> John

March 4, 2005 7:34:09 AM

The guy posted about this machine on the RGVAM looks like he has all
the parts because he did the original conversion. He is looking for
best offer. Good luck to anyone who is able to grab this. Todd

!