Atari Quantum Cabinet conversion

I don't know if anyone is interested but there is a Quantum cabinet in
the picture with the pin in this auction. Maybe contact them if you
need a cabinet
Rob
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6157990818&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
3 answers Last reply
More about atari quantum cabinet conversion

    Been there, done that, no responses.
    John

    Hi,

    I think the 500 production # of Quantum's is a bit off:)

    Mark CApps

    Baraka wrote:

    > Been there, done that, no responses.
    > John

    The guy posted about this machine on the RGVAM looks like he has all
    the parts because he did the original conversion. He is looking for
    best offer. Good luck to anyone who is able to grab this. Todd

    big dog wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I think the 500 production # of Quantum's is a bit off:)
    >
    > Mark CApps
    >
    > Baraka wrote:
    >
    > > Been there, done that, no responses.
    > > John