uk jamma cab's?

Hi... Not sure if this board is mainly subscribed to by U.S.A
subscribers but I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere In or near
London in the UK that I can get hold of either an old or a broken Jamma
cabinet...
Reason is i really want to start a mame project... not sure whether I
will use pc monitor yet or a proper arcade monitor that sort of stuff
can all be decided if and when I get hold of a cheap enough cab!

Ok thanks for any help in advance!

Mike

I no its not london but you could have it transported.

Arcade Warehouse Ltd
Savile Rd
Castleford
W. Yorks
WF10 1PD
UK

Tel: +44 (0)1977 668566
E-Mail: arcadewarehouse1@hotmail.com

> I no its not london but you could have it transported.

Transporting a cab from Yorks to London isn't going to be cheap, and thats
the message I get from the original post.

There are other places closer to London than Arcade Warehouse who sell at
more reasonable prices, you might want to join up to the UKVAC (UK Video
Arcade Collectors) mailing list and ask if anyone has any cheap jammas they
want to sell, get rid off. More info at http://www.ukvac.com

I'm also in London (SE)

Chris Hardy (Junofirstman)

<hamish@dashwood.co.nz> wrote in message