Windows XP - Multiple Desktop Program

Does anyone know of a multi-desktop program that will allow you to use
multiple monitors and have each of the desktops visible (on the screen)
at the same time? I have tried Multi Desktop 2004 but you must switch
between desktop windows.

Thanks,

Hi,

Do you want to display the same image on all teh monitors? If so just add
more graphcs cards to your machine and Windows will do it for you

Simon

"hbarber@gmail.com" wrote:

> Does anyone know of a multi-desktop program that will allow you to use
> multiple monitors and have each of the desktops visible (on the screen)
> at the same time? I have tried Multi Desktop 2004 but you must switch
> between desktop windows.
>
> Thanks,

Heath

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2004

No I have multiple graphics cards on my pc already. I want to be able
to have two (or more) seperate desktops with different logins on the
screen at the same time.

I would try a copy of Virtual PC from Microsoft
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtualpc/default.mspx) It will enabel you
to install different versions and configurations of Windows/Linux. And then
place the Virtual PC Window on one of of the other ,monitors.

Hope this helps

"Heath" wrote:

> No I have multiple graphics cards on my pc already. I want to be able
> to have two (or more) seperate desktops with different logins on the
> screen at the same time.

TRENDING THREADS