Ice cold beer arcade fluorescent light Bulb?

Hello:
Can someone please tell me what type of fluorescent light Bulb
should be used with this can? What came with the MFG? The book says it
a 15 watt, with a part number. Should it be a cool white, warm white,
or black light? If it's a black light, is it the one where the bulb is
blue, or white. I just want to know which one the came would have came
with...please e-maol back..Thanks...

Its a standard F15 T8...18inch light with an FS 2 starter...cool white!