Where to post a question on Windows Explorer

Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I posted a
simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to get a
response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help

Jerry
5 answers Last reply
More about where post question windows explorer

    Here:
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

    "JB" <jb@home> wrote in message
    > Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I posted
    > simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to get
    > response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help
    >
    > Jerry

    or here:
    microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie6.browser

    On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:34:21 -0400, "JB" <jb@home> wrote:
    >Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I posted a
    >simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to get a
    >response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help

    As well as any answers you get here, you might search at MS
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

    No not internet explorer .... Windows explorer ... as in explore all users

    "shakey" <shakey@sonic.net> wrote in message
    > Here:
    > microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
    >
    > "JB" <jb@home> wrote in message
    > > Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I
    posted
    > > simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to
    get
    > > response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help
    > >
    > > Jerry

    Hi ... I don't think there is a newsgroup for just windows explorer , Just
    use the "general" or "basic" or "help and support" groups instead , Here a
    very good list of newsgroups that are available

    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    "JB" <jb@home> wrote in message
    > No not internet explorer .... Windows explorer ... as in explore all users
    >

    > "shakey" <shakey@sonic.net> wrote in message
    >> Here:
    >> microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
    >>
    >> "JB" <jb@home> wrote in message
    >> > Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I
    > posted
    >> > simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to
    > get
    >> > response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help
    >> >
    >> > Jerry

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP