Where to post a question on Windows Explorer

JB

Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I posted a
simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to get a
response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help

Jerry

Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Here:
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

"JB" <jb@home> wrote in message
> Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I posted
> simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to get
> response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help
>
> Jerry

or here:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie6.browser

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:34:21 -0400, "JB" <jb@home> wrote:
>Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I posted a
>simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to get a
>response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help

As well as any answers you get here, you might search at MS
http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

JB

No not internet explorer .... Windows explorer ... as in explore all users

"shakey" <shakey@sonic.net> wrote in message
> Here:
> microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
>
> "JB" <jb@home> wrote in message
> > Where to post to get an answer having to do with Window Explorer? I
posted
> > simple question about Windows Explorer early this week and have yet to
get
> > response. Am I posting in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help
> >
> > Jerry

Road_Runner

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003

Hi ... I don't think there is a newsgroup for just windows explorer , Just
use the "general" or "basic" or "help and support" groups instead , Here a
very good list of newsgroups that are available

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm