Anyone Repair a NeoTec NT-1938 VGA Monitor

I have a NeoTec NT-1938 VGA Monitor I would like to have repaired. It
worked for a minute or so when I got it and smoked a few parts. I have the
schematics from NeoTec. Would much prefer to remove the chassis and send
it, but am open to sending the whole monitor if needed. I am located in
West Monroe, Louisiana.

email me: maps@leagh.com

Thanks!
Jay

P&L Video games. I thought they were $39.00 flate feee
"JMH" <maps@leagh.com> wrote in message

> I have a NeoTec NT-1938 VGA Monitor I would like to have repaired. It
> worked for a minute or so when I got it and smoked a few parts. I have
> the
> schematics from NeoTec. Would much prefer to remove the chassis and send
> it, but am open to sending the whole monitor if needed. I am located in
> West Monroe, Louisiana.
>
> email me: maps@leagh.com
>
> Thanks!
> Jay

"Russ" <StateStreetAmusements@hotmail.com> wrote in

I just called them and they will repair it for $39.99 flat fee like you
said. I am going to send the chassis off Monday.

Thanks for the reply!!!!