FS: Assault - Balt, MD

Really nice 100% working Assault located in Ellicott City, MD. Front
and sides recently repainted with new T-Molding and locks and one of
those goofy arcade flyer key chains. I'll include new triggers from
HAPP for the original joysticks. Also, included are Assault Plus ROMs
from Hobbyroms.com If interested in checking it out feel free to stop
by beforehand. Pictures are here but can take as many high resolution
pictures as you can stand upon request.

http://www.habos-arcade.com/Assault.htm

450 OBO - Local pickup only or I can deliver locally for a fee.

Thanks,
Mike
www.habos-arcade.com

P.S.
Contact info mhaberman4_REM0Ve..TH1s@comcast.net
Might be open for trade or partial trade w/cash

Thanks,
Mike
www.habos-arcade.com