Retrieving an accidently deleted Excel spreadsheet

Hello out there. I had some information on a basic Excel spreadsheet, and
removed the information to put other information on it and "save as" so I
could have two different spreadsheets. In the process, I deleted the original
information. Is it retrievable and how is that done? Thanks in advance for
your help.
--
rsmoak

It's been overwritten and is now gone forever.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"rsmoak" wrote:

| Hello out there. I had some information on a basic Excel spreadsheet, and
| removed the information to put other information on it and "save as" so I
| could have two different spreadsheets. In the process, I deleted the original
| information. Is it retrievable and how is that done? Thanks in advance for
| your help.
| --
| rsmoak

One of these data recovery utilities may help:

PC-Inspector and other tools:
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/system/fwdatarecovery.html

Data Recovery Tools - compilation by Spencer S:
http://crazyone.tekmasters.com/datarecovery.html

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User